Sign up to be a Lighthouse Elf and help us create memories and magic for youth and families in need this holiday season! You'll assist in unloading, counting, and sorting thousands of holiday gifts that will be distributed to youth & families.
- Assist in unloading gifts from cars
- Transport gifts up elevators and stairs to Santa's workshop
- Count, sort, and organize gifts for distribution
- Help staff "shop" for their clients
- Assist the Head Elf (Sarah) in administration & organization
- Volunteers will spend a lot of time on their feet and should wear comfortable shoes.
- Volunteers should be comfortable lifting 25 lbs.
- Volunteers should be over the age of 13, unless previously discussed with Sarah.
- Volunteers should wear layers. Santa's workshop can get pretty toasty!
- Volunteers will receive a Happy Holidays t-shirt
The address for this opportunity is 401 E McMillan Street, Cincinnati, OH 45206.
Upon arrival, report to the front desk and ask for Sarah. If you have any questions, please contact Sarah Elam at [email protected] or 513-487-7122.
Lighthouse Youth & Family Services
401 E. McMillan St., Cincinnati, OH 45206