Harwich Raleigh PS
Dear Wildcat Families,
The Minister of Education has announced a change from face to face to online learning, effective April 19, 2021. The LKDSB has agreed to loan out technology in order to ensure that students are ready to learn online, as quickly as possible. Should you require technology for your child(ren), please use the following Sign up Process to request and arrange a pick up time for device/devices. By signing up for a time slot, you are agreeing to borrow a device for your child (up to one device per student) and return it to school, along with the charging cord/block as soon as face to face learning resumes. If you already received a device in Spring 2020 and have not retuned it yet, another device will not be issued.
When picking up the device, please complete the following steps:
a. Complete the Covid 19 screen at: http://covid-19.ontario.ca/school-screening/
b. Please come to the front doors of the school and ensure that you maintain a social distance of 2 metres between yourself and anyone else there. Please ensure you wear a mask while on LKDSB property and arriving at front doors.
c. Your device(s), charging cords and user agreement will be placed in a ziploc bag.
c. Please review the user agreement attached. If you have any questions or concerns about the agreement, please advise school staff.
d. Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. By signing up for a pickup time:
- You are indicating your require a device or devices for your child(ren).
- You are assuming responsibility for the device while in your possession
- The device will be used for completion of school work.
- The device will be returned to school in the same condition it was given
- If the device, charging cord, charging block or device cover is not returned, you will reimburse the school for the cost of the missing equipment.
|| Harwich Raleigh PS