On Wednesdays, we will be preparing lunch for local ministries.
Directions: Grace's Kitchen is located at 3600 3rd Avenue South at the Christian Service Mission. When you arrive at our kitchen's location, park on the right side of the warehouse, past the loading dock. Please walk down the parking lot toward the main entrance and wait. Paula will meet you there and escort you to the kitchen.
In response to COVID-19, these are the best practices that we are asking our volunteers to follow for safety and to reduce the spread of the virus.
Please arrange to volunteer at another time if:
• You have tested positive for COVID-19 or are awaiting test results.
• You have had close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 or is self-quarantining because they believe to positive with COVID-19.
• You have had a fever in the last 14 days or been exposed to anyone who has had a fever.
• You have recently traveled to a high-risk location.
General volunteer guidelines:
• At this time, volunteers must be between the ages of 18 and 60. Children ages 15 to 17 may volunteer if accompanied by a parent/guardian.
• Please wear closed-toe, nonslip shoes. Pull back long hair. Wear a personal hat or a provided hairnet.
• Practice proper hand hygiene. Wash your hands with soap and hot water for at least 20 seconds.
• Wear gloves.
• Do not touch your face with unwashed hands.
Contact Paula Hughes at [email protected] or 205-902-4802 with questions or for additional information.