20/21 PA BOARD
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Room Parent for your child's class. This year we are assigning two parents per class (a lead and an associate). We're accepting volunteers on a first-come, first-served basis.
As a Room Parent, your primary function is to facilitate communication between Teacher and Classroom Parents. Additional responsibilities include:
Support Teacher(s) as needed
- Plan/execute simple observance of teachers’ birthdays
- Assist with (virtual) classroom events and activities (transitioning to in-person as allowed)
Facilitate Classroom Connections
- Welcome Back Virtual meet/greets
- Parent socials (as able)
- Work with grade-level partners to encourage connection (as able)
Encourage Parent Participation
- September PA Dues Drive!
- Monthly PA meetings
- Teacher Appreciation Events/Activities (as needed, given re-work for COVID)
- Donations to Staff Gift Funds
- Promote Volunteerism for PA Events
- Acorn Fund Support
If all slots are filled for your child's class, and you'd like to be an alternate OR if you don't see your child's class here, please email the Parent Association at [email protected]. You may also sign up for other volunteer opportunities here.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
|| St Benedict's Parent Association