This event is open to ages 7 and up! **Age must be indicated in registration.
ZIP, CLIMB, SWING, SOAR!!! Let's have some fun in the tree tops. Fly through a dense forest from tree to tree on crazy-fun obstacles that defy gravity. Get in sync with nature. Love every single moment spent with your friends and family as you experience one of the most unique attractions in Florida. Rise Above!
ATTENTION****IN ORDER TO SECURE THE VENUE AND PRICING, PAYMENT IS DUE WITHIN TWO WEEKS OF REGISTRATION BUT NOT LATER THAN NOVEMBER 26, 2018 AND IS NOT REFUNDABLE UNLESS EVENT IS CANCELED. REGISTRATIONS WITHOUT ACCOMPANYING PAYMENT AFTER TWO WEEKS WILL BE DELETED. EVENT REGISTRATIONS AND FINAL DEADLINE TO PAY IS NOVEMBER 26, 2018.
Payments MUST be received no later than November 26, 2018 and may be delivered directly to Trinity Education Academy of Christian Homeschoolers at Oakwood Church on Monday's or Wednesday's during TEACH hours of operation;
OR may be mailed to arrive no later than November 26, 2018 to:
Trinity HomeschoolEducation Academy of Christian Homeschoolers
3312 Valencia Road
Tampa, Fl 33618
The cost for this event is:
Ages 12+; Must be able to reach 5'11" up, must not exceed 275 pounds; Under 16 requires a chaperone supervising from in the trees or on the ground: $39
Ages 9-11; Must be able to reach 5'9" up, must not exceed 275 pounds;requires a chaperone supervising from in the trees or on the ground : $28
Ages 7-8; Must be able to reach 4'7" up, must not exceed 275 pounds; requires a chaperone supervising from the ground: $18
Ages 65+; Must be able to reach 5'11" up, must not exceed 275 pounds: $31
- You must wear closed-toed shoes to climb.
- All long hair must be tied back in a bun or pony tail.
- They recommend athletic clothing to climb in – nothing too baggy that could get caught in the ropes.
- They sell fingerless cloth gloves for comfort on the courses. These are not mandatory, but they do provide some cushioning. If you have a pair of workout gloves bring them in, they will work just as well.
- If you wish to carry your phone or camera it’s best to be able to zip it into a pocket or small waist pack. They also sell cell phone holders that can be purchased when you check in.
10:00am - 2:00pm EST
Tree Umph 21805 E State Rd 70, Bradenton, FL 34202