Beachwood High School
FAFSA filing will open October 1st.
What to Bring to a FAFSA Filing:
- Parents’ & Student’s Social Security Number
- Parents’ & Student’s Federal Tax Returns and W2’s from 2020
- Amount of Parents’ & Student’s Asset and Investment Values
- Parents’ & Student’s Business Net worth if + 100 Employees
- Parents & Student’s Untaxed income (including child support)
- List of Schools the student is applying to
- Parents' & Student's FSA ID: Please create these at fsaid.ed.gov prior to the appointment.
To learn how to create an FSA ID, here is a short video:
Please Note: FSA IDs MUST be brought to any FAFSA or LOAN appointment, or we will be unable to complete the appointment. If the student is not present, and the parent does not have the student's FSA ID, we will be unable to start the FAFSA filing process.