Thank you for registering for Mass at St. Paul of the Cross. In order to prepare for each day, the registration will close 24 hours before the start of the Mass. Registration opens every Friday for the new week.
Monday-Friday: 8:30am Daily Mass only, no Rosary to follow
Saturday: 4:30pm Evening Mass Upper Church
Sunday: 7:30am and 10:30am Morning Masses Upper Church
9am Holy Family Chapel
For each Mass please arrive 15 minutes early and enter and exit through the following doors:
Daily Mass: Enter and exit through the Main Parking Lot doors on St. Mary's side of the Church due to school in session.
Weekend Mass: Enter through St. Mary's side--either the front side door of NW Highway or the Main Parking Lot entrance. Exit using St. Joseph's side--front side door of Church handicap exit, or front side door of NW Highway. (Entrance St. Mary side/Exit St. Joseph side)
All attendees will be met by a greeter who is trained to:
- Ask how the person is feeling. Screen temperature. Anyone whose temperature is 99.5 degrees or higher will not be allowed into the Church. People with symptoms and a temperature should stay home.
- Offer hand sanitizer
- Offer a mask, if they do not have one of their own. MASKS ARE TO BE WORN AT ALL TIMES, COVERING BOTH MOUTH AND NOSE.
- Direct them to the designated pew. (Ask them to stay in that spot until they are ready to leave)
- Due to Coronavirus, bathrooms are not available
Per the Archdiocese guidelines:
Importantly, per guidelines from the Illinois Department of Public Health, parishes will need to retain parishioner attendance records (including name, date and time of attendance) for the purposes of contact tracing if and when a confirmed case of COVID-19 is identified. Those records will need to be stored securely and must be deleted 14 days after each liturgical celebration on a rolling basis if not requested by health officials. This is to protect the privacy of all people.
Regarding attendees, please know that any family member or friend who was in direct or indirect contact with anyone with Coronavirus will need to be quarantined or have been in quarantine for 14 days. If the quarantine timeframe falls when the Mass is scheduled, they may not attend. We also ask anyone who is experiencing symptoms to please not attend. We are following the guidelines of the CDC.
After reading these guidelines, please follow the directions below and register for the Mass which you would like to attend.
Directions on how to register for Mass:
- Click the "Sign Up" box for the Mass time you would like to reserve.
- Click the "Submit and Sign Up" button at the bottom of the screen. You will be directed to the "Sign Me Up" page.
- On the "Sign Me Up" page, you have the option to submit a comment in the "My Comment" section. We request the following be added.
a) If you will be coming with other family members, please add their name(s) here.
b) If you request a gluten-free Host.
- Choose quantity. If only you are signing up, please choose (1). If other guests will be joining you (those listed in the comment section), please choose your total number of registrants, including yourself.
- Enter your Name and Email
- Click the "Sign Up Now" button. Congrats - you are done! You will receive an email confirming your reservation.
While we are attempting to take appropriate precautions consistent with the advice of public health authorities, parishioners and guests should understand that they assume the risk of contracting COVID-19 any time they enter a public space since such precautions do not eliminate the risk of infection. By signing up for a slot, I am attesting that I understand the risk I am taking.
If you have any questions, please contact Madeleine McCoy at 847-825-7605.
If you register for a Mass, please make sure that you attend that Mass. If you are unable to do so, please cancel your reservation so that someone else may have the opportunity to attend that Mass. We ask you make this decision at least two days prior to the Mass.