With the new guidelines from the Archdiocese everyone who will be in attendance at all events and meetings will need to register and there will be a limit to the number of attendees. Please find your event or meeting in which you would like to attend and please complete the information requested. Per the Archdiocese guidelines:
Importantly, per guidelines from the Illinois Department of Public Health, parishes will need to retain parishioner attendance records (including name, date and time of attendance) for the purposes of contact tracing if and when a confirmed case of COVID-19 is identified. Those records will need to be stored securely and must be deleted 14 days after each liturgical celebration on a rolling basis if not requested by health officials. This is to protect the privacy of all people.
Regarding attendees, please know that any family member or friend who was in direct or indirect contact with anyone with Coronavirus will need to be quarantined or have been in quarantine for 14 days. If the quarantine timeframe falls when the sacrament is scheduled, they may not attend. We also ask that if anyone is experiencing symptoms to please not attend. We are following the guidelines of the CDC.
All attendees will be met by a greeter who is trained to:
- Ask how the person is feeling. Screen temperature. Anyone whose temperature is 99.5 degrees or higher will not be allowed into the Church. People with symptoms and a temperature should stay home.
- Offer hand sanitizer
- Offer a mask, if they do not have one of their own. MASKS ARE TO BE WORN AT ALL TIMES, COVERING BOTH MOUTH AND NOSE..
- Direct them to the designated pew. (Ask them to stay in that spot until they are ready to leave)
- Due to Coronavirus, bathrooms are not available
After reading these guidelines, please follow the directions below and register for the event or meeting in which you would like to attend.
Directions on how to register as an attendee for an event or meeting:
- Click the "Sign Up" box for the event or meeting you would like to attend.
- Click the "Submit and Sign Up" button at the bottom of the screen. You will be directed to the "Sign Me Up" page.
- On the "Sign Me Up" page, you have the option to submit a comment in the "My Comment" section.
- Enter your Name and Email. Note that every person attending the event or meeting must submit a separate registration.
- Click the "Sign Up Now" button. Congrats - you are done! You will receive an email confirming your reservation.
While we are attempting to take appropriate precautions consistent with the advice of public health authorities, guests should understand that they assume the risk of contracting COVID-19 any time they enter a public space since such precautions do not eliminate the risk of infection. By signing up for a slot, I am attesting that I understand the risk I am taking.
If you have any questions, please contact Madeleine McCoy at 847-825-7605.
Please review the events and meetings below and click the button to sign up. Thank you!