Join us for a celebration of your completion of middle school on Thursday June 17, 2021!
50 students and their two guests will be celebrated in a socially-distanced, in-person moving on ceremony during each of the sessions below.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up, providing all required information!
*QUANTITY refers to the number of students you will be celebrating. So, only if you have twins you are signing up together should you choose more than 1 ONE for Quantity.
**If you are able to, please write your student's name in NAME, not the parent/family name.
- Please park in the back lots off of Park Ave, check-in there with volunteers, and walk around the building to the front doors.
- Teachers will be there to guide students and families.
- Family members are invited to bring blankets and chairs to gather in the park in front of the school.
- Halfway through each time slot, students will line up on the sidewalk and their names will be read as they walk across the school "patio" to receive their certificate from admin.
- Photo backdrops will be provided!
- RAIN PLAN: Enter through the back cafeteria doors for direction
We hope to see you there to celebrate this achievement!
Contact [email protected] with any questions
Albert Hill Middle School
|| Meredith Howard