Seward High School Drama Production's
Ticket Prices: $7 per person, $20 per family (immediate family) You will recieve a link to pay via email with your reservation confirmation.
Doors will open 30 minutes prior to ShowTime(s). Please, arrive early to allow us to seat you.
COVID Protocols for the Theater
- Masks or face coverings that cover the nose and mouth are required for entry and throughout your visit. Restrooms upstairs and downstairs are open and avaible for your use.
- We request that no more than two at a time are in the restroom.
- If you have children in the theater, they must remain seated. Please do not allow them to wander.
- To relieve congestion in the lobby, we ask that you take your seats as soon as you arrive. This will allow everyone to pass through the lobby without coming into close contact with non-household groups.
- Please sit in your assigned seats. Seating arrangements have been designed to keep each household group separated by at least 6 feet or more.
- Visitors are welcome to bring their own bottle of water. Water is the only beverage allowed in the theatre viewing areas.
- Please remain in your seat after the event for exit instructions. Announcements will be made to help maintain an orderly exit. Ushers in the lobby will help guide you through the lobby exit route.
- We highly reccomend not bringing infants to a live performance.
|| Seward High Drama