Mission and Outreach
Thank you for willingness to help distribute meals to children while they are learning from home! We are partnering with Cincinnati Public Schools and UMC Food to serve free meals to-go to children (18 and under) at John P. Parker Elementary School in Madisonville (5051 Anderson Place, 45227).
With distribution times being from 7:00a -12:00p there will be two shifts per day. If you would like to serve the whole 5 hours, please sign up for both shifts. Distribution will take place outside (so please dress accordingly). Those serving are able to maintain social distancing while families coming for food will stay in their cars for no contact pick up. Please bring and wear a mask.
Food Pick Up Logistics:
- Children need not be present to pick up meals - parents, guardians, and caregivers can pick up for the children.
- Families should stay in their cars - ask them to pop their trunk
- Ask how many children they are picking up for and each child gets 1 bag. These are complete meals.
Counting Meals Distributed/End of the Shift:
- Delivered along with the food will be a MEAL COUNT FORM. This is how you record how many meals you gave out.
- Directions for filling out the form will be with the meal count form.
- If you are serving in the first shift, please pass along the meal count and directions to the second shift.
- If you are serving until noon, the end of your meal service, please do the following:
1) Put the completed meal count back in the clasp envelope, and in one of the totes. To complete it, simply sign it at the bottom.
2) Snap a picture of it, and text it to 859-307-9652
3) Put all the extra meals back in totes, and close up the lids
Questions? Please contact Kate Smith at [email protected]rg
John P. Parker Elementary School
5051 Anderson Place 45227, Cincinnati, OH 45227