Hamline Midway Coalition
The Midway Food & Empowerment Project is a food and supplies distribution site for ANYONE in need of resources.
The Midway Food & Empowerment Project aims to collect and distribute resources to the community.
Update: Due to an overwhelming amount of support and donations to this effort, we will continue to offer weekly produce, non-perishable foods, househould cleaning, personal care items, and baby items throughtout the summer. We will accept donations listed on our website at www.hamlinemidway.org/TheMidwayProject
We kindly ask folks 16 years and older to sign up to volunteer. This work is fast-paced and we cannot accomadate work for children at this time. We understand that children may need to join parents when childcare isn't available and we welcome them and will try are best to provide a decidcated safe space where they can be while their parents volunteer.
Please bring a mask and work gloves if you have them. Masks and vinyl goves will be available for volunteers on site. Water and snacks will be provided.
Fall and Winter Update: Tasks for volunteers will be a mixture of both inside and outside work, alternating between them to accommodate for cold and inclement weather. If you are more comfortable or need to work outside the whole time, this can be possible, weather dependent.
Slow the Spead of COVID-19!
Hancock Rec Center
- STAY HOME: If you are not feeling well or may have been exposed to COVID-19 we kindly ask you to stay home.
- SOCIAL DISTANCE: keep a 6ft distance from other people.
- WEAR A MASK: COVID19 mainly spreads between person-to-person. Cover your coughs, sneezes, or talks.
- WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN: Washing your hands often.
- CLEAN & DISINGECT: Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces. We ask you to clean your work areas before and after your shift. Cleaning items will be provided.
1610 Hubbard Ave, Saint Paul, MN 55104
|| Hamline Midway