One hundred years ago, Thomas Oliver escaped from Meyers Prison and was never seen again. Now the old condemned building is about to be demolished, and the legend of Oliver’s Escape will disappear with it. Join us for one last visit of his old prison cell.
After all, what could go wrong?
- Escape room open to the public (pre-registration required)
- Times indicate start time - please arrive at least 15 minutes early
- Drinks and Pizza by the slice available for sale
- Ages 10 and up suggested (might be a bit spooky for young escapees)
- Childcare provided
- All proceeds go to Mountain Sun Middle School Field Experiences
4:30pm - 8:30pm EDT
Brevard Music Center, 299 Andante Lane
|| Daniel Sprinkle