Thank you for offering to provide lunches for the 40 men at our La Casa Permanent Supportive Housing Program. Here's some important information:
- Please provide, at the minimum, 40 lunches so that every resident can receive a meal. Some of the guys could use an extra meal or we could hold a few over until the next day to ensure that folks are getting the nutrition that they need. Not all the guys at La Casa have funds so some folks need more than others.
- Meals would need to be "ready to eat" upon delivery as there are no kitchen facilities at LaCasa. It would be best if the food was some kind of packaged meal. The men at LaCasa live in their own apartments so there's no communal dining area or common space to serve/distribute the food.
- Curbside pickup is an option. When you're a few minutes away please give the LaCasa front desk a call at (202) 986-0237 and let them know you'll be stopping curbside and that you'll need assistance unloading.
- Ideal drop off times are between 10AM and 2PM weekdays.
- For comments, questions or concerns please email [email protected]
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
For more information about our La Casa program please visit our website: Friendship Place - La Casa
La Casa Permanent Supportive Housing Program
1444 Irving St NW, Washington, DC 20010
|| Chris Cannedy