Learn To Skate
We are excited to offer our Learn To Skate Program running every Wednesday from October 14 - November 4 from 6 pm - 7 pm. We will be following strict COVID protocols and ask that all families attending, please read over. By signing up for class, you are agreeing to follow the protocols that are in place below.
All Skaters must pre-sign up for class - there will be no make ups if you miss any of these sessions.
ALL skaters must first renew or purchase a Learn To Skate membership at www.learntoskateusa.com which provides secondary accidental insurance for the membership year (July 1 - June 30).
Entrance is at Door A which is located at the front of the building in the parking lot on the right side.
PLEASE READ - These will be strictly enforced. If you are uncomfortable with these protocols, please wait until we are able to open up more.
* Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to class time. Do not arrive late to ensure adequate time for skate fitting and lace up.
* Please fill out in the option section, size of rental skate needed or state none if you have your own skates. Skate rental is included and your skates will be set at your seat for you. Skates come in whole sizes only.
* We recommend bringing your own helmet.
*Entrance will be at the back doors of the rink. There will be social distancing markers as you come in.
* ALL skaters and families must wear a mask at all times while in the arena, no exceptions.
* Only 1 parent per family may watch - no siblings will be allowed in. Parents will be directed to marked seating in the arena that is spaced 6 feet apart so that we are following social distancing.
*After week one, we request that parents with children over the age of 10 drop their child off (optional)
* Skaters will be checked in and questioned if everyone is healthy, showing no symptoms of COVID and no fever.
* Please use hand santizer as you come in.
* Skaters and parent will be directed into Rink 1 where their name tag and skates (if needed) will be spaced out on the benches.
* Skaters and parents need to stay in their spots until they are directed when it is time to come down to the ice. We will bring skaters down in groups. Please do not crowd at the doors.
* Groups will be no bigger than 1 coach to 5 skaters
* Groups will have staggered dismissal to ensure social distancing at the doors.
6:00pm - 7:00pm PDT
Oct 14 - Nov 4, Wednesday Only