Children's Colorado will be hosting a blood drive on Tuesday April 27 from 7:30AM-2:30PM. We need at least 28 donors on the schedule to meet the hospital’s surgery and transfusion needs.
Your appointment will be in the Columbia Conference Room which is located on the second floor of the main hospital.
Location | Children's Hospital in Aurora | 13123 East 16th Ave. Aurora CO 80045 | Mt. Columbia Conference Room on the 2nd floor | MAP
Are You Eligible To Donate?
- In the past 3 months, I have traveled out of the U.S or Canada
- I have received a tattoo and/or piercing in the last 3 months
- I am currently taking antibiotics
- I have received a shingles shot in the last 4 weeks
- I weigh less than 110 pounds
- I am under 18 years old
- I am a healthcare worker
- I have received a COVID-19 vaccine in the past 14 days
- I have been in close contact with someone with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- I am currently experiencing COVID-19 symptoms and/or feeling unwell
If you answered yes to any of the above statements, please call (720) 777-5398 to review your eligibility.
If in the past 14 days you have been in close contact with anyone either suspected of or confirmed as having COVID-19, please call (720) 777 -5398 to confirm your eligibility.
Please DO NOT DONATE if you are currently ill with symptoms of COVID-19. Click HERE to learn about COVID-19 and to view The Colorado Department of Health's COVID-19 symptoms list.
- Hydrate and eat a full meal an hour or two before donating
- Bring your government issued ID
- Please wear a mask or cloth face covering to the hospital. If you do not have a face covering, Children’s Colorado has a limited number of face coverings for visitors who do not have one.
- You may bring an adult family member who is at least 18 years of age or older with you to your appointment if needed. At this time, children without a scheduled appointment at one of Children’s Colorado medical clinics are not encouraged to come to the hospital.
- Know that 30 - 45 minutes of your time could mean a lifetime to a child.
We ask that you provide a phone number so that we may quickly reach you in the event of an emergency or other unintended occurence.
Your donation will make an incredible difference for our patients and families every day. Without blood, we would not be able to perform many lifesaving procedures.
Blood Donation Appointment