Children's Hospital Colorado Blood Donor Center
Rocky Mountain Diamonds Marine Corps League Auxiliary will be hosting a Children's Hospital Colorado Mobile Blood drive on Monday August 19 2019 from 9:00 am to 12:15pm. We need at least 28 donors on the schedule to meet the hospital’s surgery and transfusion needs.
location: The mobile unit will be parking in the parking lot for Broomfield Plaza at the bottom of the parking lot by the Exxon gas station :: Broomfield Plaza's address is 5105 West 120th Ave., Broomfield CO 80020 - MAP
Your contribution makes an incredible difference for our patients and families every day. Without blood, we would not be able to perform many lifesaving procedures.
You may be eligible to donate blood if you:
- Are in good health
- Have not donated blood in the last 56 days
- Are symptom free of a cold or flu
- Are at least 18 years of age, or 17 with written parental consent
- Weigh at least 110 pounds
- Have not delivered a baby in the last six weeks
- Have no history of, or risk factors for, HIV/AIDS
- Have not had any tattoos or body piercings within the last year
- Have not traveled to a malaria risk area within the last year
- Answer a series of medical history/lifestyle questions which determine eligibility
- Remember to have something to eat and hydrate beforehand, we will have snacks available after your donation! Bring your government issued ID and know that 30 minutes of your time could mean a lifetime to a child.
- Note: We ask that you provide a phone number so that we may quickly reach you should your blood drive be canceled due to inclement weather, mechanical issues on our mobile blood bus or other unintended event.
Blood Donation Eligibility or Process Questions? Call 720-777-5398
To view other drives in the Denver metro area, visit: http://www.childrenscolorado.org/donate-volunteer/give-blood/mobile-blood-drive
Blood Donation Appointment