Children's Hospital Colorado Blood Donor Center
Lone Tree and Resolute Breweries will be hosting a Children's Colorado blood drive on Tuesday November 9 at Lone Tree Brewing from 8:30AM-12:15PM. We need at least 28 donors on the schedule to meet the hospital’s surgery and transfusion needs.
Lone Tree & Resolute Breweries will offer 1 complimentary beer after donating.
Please note: If you donated at Lone Tree and Resolute Breweries' mobile blood drive on Tuesday October 12th, we will NOT be eligible to donate again on Tuesday November 9th. Please call (720) 777 - 5398 to find out your next eligibility date.
Location: Lone Tree Brewing | 8200 Park Meadows Dr. Lone Tree CO 80124 | The mobile unit will be parked in the parking lot in front of Lone Tree Brewing - MAP
Wearing a mask will be required for all donors and staff while on the mobile bus.
Are You Eligible To Donate?
- In the past 3 months, I have traveled out of the U.S or Canada
- I have received a tattoo and/or piercing in the last 3 months
- I am currently taking antibiotics for an infection
- I have received a shingles shot in the last 4 weeks
- In the past 12 months I have been under a doctor's care for something non-routine or have had a surgery
- I weigh less than 110 pounds
- I am under 18 years old
- I am a healthcare worker caring for COVID-19 positive patients and have not consistently been able to use recommended personal protective equipment (face mask, gown and gloves)
- I have received a COVID-19 vaccine in the past 14 days
- I have been in close contact with someone with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- I am currently experiencing COVID-19 symptoms and/or feeling unwell
If you answered yes to any of the above statements, please call (720) 777-5398 to review your eligibility.
Please DO NOT DONATE if you are currently ill with symptoms of COVID-19. Click HERE to learn about COVID-19 and to view The Colorado Department of Health's COVID-19 symptoms list.
- Hydrate and eat a full meal an hour or two before donating
- Bring your government issued ID
- Please wear a mask or cloth face covering to your donation appointment.
- Know that 30 - 45 minutes of your time could mean a lifetime to a child.
We ask that you provide a phone number so that we may quickly reach you in the event of an emergency or other unintended occurence.
Your donation will make an incredible difference for our patients and families every day. Without blood, we would not be able to perform many lifesaving procedures.
Lone Tree, CO
|| Blood Donor Center Children's Hospital Colorado