Step by Step
Since the start of the pandemic we've responded to needs by making monthly deliveries to our SBS Families of basic necessities such as toilet paper, cleaning supplies, diapers, and more, as well as books and activities for kids. We deliver to over 40 families each month and depend on the help of volunteers.
Making deliveries consists of the following:
- Arrive to the SBS Office (3320 Tates Creek, Ste 200) at 12pm.
- Once here, call us at (859) 258-7837 and we will bring the items down to your car.
- You will receive a list of names and addresses for the deliveries, typically 2-7 families in the same zip code of Lexington.
- Deliveries are no contact, simply knock on the door and leave the items for the mom. The families will be aware of the deliveries in advance.
- We ask that you wear a mask and not have others with you while making deliviers. We can provide a mask and gloves upon request.
Please contact our office with further questions.