Bridges of Hope Emergency Shelter
Thank you for signing up to provide a meal for our shelter guests! We encourage individuals, groups, and families to come and share this opportunity to serve the guests at the shelter!
Bridges of Hope
- We will need enough food to feed 40 individuals each night.
- The shelter currently only has a warming kitchen so please plan accordingly. We do have roasting pans and crock-pots available for use if needed.
- We do have plates and utensils here at the shelter.
- Dinner is at 7:00 pm - please have your food here by 6:45 pm.
- Please do not bring more than 6-7 people with you to serve - any more than this can be overwhelming to the guests.
- Please practice good food safety. Here are some tips!
1087 W 2nd St, Xenia, OH 45385
|| Bridges of Hope