Rhea Lana's of Muskogee
For the FIRST TIME EVER, we are offering a Drop & Go service for our Muskogee consignors! We are so excited and hope you enjoy this convenient service!
To qualify you MUST:
1) Mark ALL items to be donated
2) Pre-label ALL items at home before drop off (barcodes can either be mailed to you for a $4 fee added to your consignor account or you can pick them up free of charge at our early label pick ups)
Here is the link to sign up for your labels to be mailed: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0c44adad2fa2f85-rhea7
3) Have clothing and shoes in size and gender order
ONE AFTERNOON ONLY AND APPOINTMENT IS REQUIRED!
HOW THIS WORKS:
- Please come during your Sign-Up Time! We have these set and need to stick to the schedule.
- Consignors drive up to the BACK of the Sears space. We will come to YOU and unload your car! You will simply pull up to the furthest spot (look for the traffic director) and wait for us to come to your window with consignor paperwork! Pick your favorite time to drop off your items on Sunday, September 27th from Noon-4PM.
Please bring all of your items in containers that you do not want returned, such as cardboard boxes or bags. Items will NOT be guaranteed. Please arrive on time to be able to secure your spot! Thank you and see you soon!
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
Your items must be bundled by SIZE and GENDER.
Example-- All the 3t Girl Clothing items will be bundled together with a rubberband or with a trashbag hanging over them. All the 3t Boy Clothing items will be bundled together with a rubber band or a trash bag hanging over them. If you have any questions- Contact Haley.
When you sign up, please tell us in the comments approximately how many items you will be bringing.
QUESTIONS?? You may call or text Melissa at 501-733-9395