2020 Dallas Quilt Show Volunteer Opportunities
Welcome to our volunteer sign-up page! Volunteer opportunities for the 2020 Dallas Quilt Show are listed by day, then in chronological order. You will receive an email reminder 5 days prior to the slot(s) for which you sign-up. The show will take place at Dallas Market Hall, 2200 N. Stemmons Fwy., Dallas. If you are viewing this on a mobile device, please go to the full website in order to view all the days available.
To sign up:
- Put a check in the box for each volunteer slot you want. It is not necessary to hit "Submit and Sign Up" after each selection, but it is necessary before you select a different day.
- After making all your selections, hit the Submit and Sign Up button at the bottom of the page. You will receive an email confirmation.
- If you have any questions, or need a make a change to your signup, please email Candy Mahaffey at [email protected] or you may call her at 972-679-5285.
- You may sign up for additional slots at any time in the future.
- If you are staying until the end of the show on Sunday, may we suggest that you sign up to help us take down quilts or in another area? It will help you leave with your quilt quicker and will enable us to go home sooner tonight, too.
Thank you for volunteering! We appreciate it more than we can say!
If you are a member of this year's show committee: Do not sign up to volunteer in your own area; you will be removed. You will be taking the place of another volunteer and you will end up short during the show. If you have time during the show to volunteer in other areas, you are free to use SignUpGenius to do so.
Date: 03/08/2019 (Fri.)
1:30pm-finish (place appropriate quilt-hanging materials for each judged show quilt)
|| Dallas Quilt Show