Many hands are needed to welcome 60 guests per night. Details are below:
- Arrive NLT 9:00pm; earlier if overnighters want to assist with dinner.
- Review the Family Life Center (FLC) briefing.
- Review the JCOC daily schedule/ guidance. We are in support of the JCOC representative; we are not in charge.
- 8:00pm Dinner is served
- 10:00pm Lights out/ Guests settle in for the night
- 5:30am Wake-up Call/ Lights on
- 5:45-6:15am Breakfast is served
- 6:30am Guests depart
- Ensure eating/ serving area is clean and all items are cleaned and stored until morning. Work with JCOC representative to ensure guests do not sleep in the dinner/ breakfast serving area. Morning preparations occur prior to lights on/ wake-up call.
- No TV.
- Ensure shower fans remain on during nightly showers.
- Check status of towels for showers. Overnighters may be asked to launder towels, etc.
- Smokers have a designated smoking area. There is no smoking in or immediately adjacent to the FLC. Violators are to be reported to and corrected by the JCOC representative.
- If you see something, say something.
- 6:45 am to 7:45 am
- Clean Bathrooms
- Clean floors
- Other duties, as needed
|| Nancy J Clark