Hope For Worcester
On this special day, an estimated 5000 guests from across our community will receive free groceries, health services, haircuts, family portraits, community services, prayer, live entertainment, lunch, games and activities for children, and more! We expect 80% of our guests to say yes to prayer and all to experience God’s love in some way.
In order to accomplish this united effort to reach the communities within the City of Worcester we need your participation. From those organizations and business sponsorship and partnering with Hope for Worcester financially and donations.
Hope for Worcester Sponsors - We Thank You for All the Support:
Kiwanis Organization of Worcester
Chase Harris Septic
Table Talk Pies
United Site Services
Raymour & Flanigan
Hope for Worcester desires to provide volunteers with a safe, secure and effective serving environment. Volunteers are responsible for using the following common-sense suggestions. We want to thank you for coming and volunteering your time!
1. Please arrive on the appointed start time and look for the Hope for Worcester leader (wearing HFW t-shirt). We aim to gather before we begin go over any responsibilities and schedules that are implemented by the ministry or organization we are working alongside with. Should the environment be conducive, an opening prayer may be offered.
2. The organizations, ministries, and events Hope for Worcester partners with also have guidelines that we will to respect. Particular guidelines may be communicated by email prior to event, or in person when each volunteer arrives at the serving opportunity.
3. Be aware of any unknown person who comes into your area and is not accompanied by a member of the ministry or organization. NEVER leave alone with any unknown person(s); always go in groups
4. Never leave your purse, wallet, or other valuable items out in the open or visible when parking your car.
5. If you have any questions at the event or if an incident occurs (e.g. injury, strange encounter, uncomfortable situations) please notify the Hope for Worcester leader at the event.
|| Linda Oldroyd