Oregon Garden Brewfest
Volunteer at the Oregon Garden Brew Camp!
What can I volunteer to do?
Event Set-Up (shifts will be on Thursday and Friday)
- Volunteers helping with event set-up will report to the Event Coordinator and will assist with the setup in the forest. This may include laying out mats at the booths, putting out signs, placing tents and tables etc.
Draft Assistant (shifts will be on Friday from 10am-2pm)
- This position will report to our Draft Manager. Volunteers will help with loading kegs, moving ice to kegs, etc. Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs. Some knowledge of kegs/beer is helpful but not absolutely necessary.
Cover Shifts (shifts available each day)
- The Cover Shift volunteers overlap the main server shifts. Cover Shift volunteers will help pour at booths (filling in for absent volunteers), assisting with water, ice, emptying buckets and other needed tasks.
- This position may have more physical duties than the regular Server positions.
- Volunteers will be assigned to pour for guests either tastes or full glass
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must be able to stand for a full shift
Volunteers will each receive one day admission pass, glass and 5 drink tickets
If you wish to volunteer for more than one shift and camp please email your request to [email protected]
What is Oregon Garden Brew Camp?
Outdoors within a stunning 80-acre botanical garden, BrewCamp celebrates the best of Oregon’s summer with camping, incredible music, and top breweries from around the state.
The three-day festival features
Eclectic, nonstop music on two stages
On-site festival camping, both tent and RV
Beer tasting with 40+ craft breweries pouring 80+ beers, ciders and meads
New wine tasting area
Food, retail, and art vendors
Outdoor activities and workshops for the entire family
All ages welcome.
|| Haley Hamilton