2018 Walker Field Day Volunteers
THANK YOU FOR VOLUNTEERING
First, thank you so much for signing up to volunteer at Walker Field Day. Without the parent volunteers, this event would not happen... so THANK YOU!
For those of you who have helped in the past, you know how this is a really fun, activity-filled day for the kids. And for those of you who have never helped with Field Day, you are in for a true treat.
There will be stations inside as well as outside and with or without water. Instead of assigning positions, we have set up this signup genius for you to see the different stations and pick your preference. If you could please sign up asap, that would be fantastic and help us with our planning.
Again, thanks so much for helping Walker Field Day be a success. Some Field Day facts are below:
- Field Day will be held on Friday, June 1st
- Volunteers are needed from noon to 245 pm.
- Unfortunately, siblings are NOT allowed to be at field day. So please leave them at home when you volunteer....thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.
- Volunteers will stay at the same location throughout the afternoon. Every Walker student will rotate to each of the 12 stations at some point of the day with a Walker staff member. The group will be at each station for approximately 9 1/2 minutes.
- Below are the anticipated activity stations. Some stations may change or be adapted due to weather and / or materials.
- Please remember to wear sunscreen and bring a water bottle to stay hydrated.
Thanks so much in advance for you time and talents! It's going to be so FUN!
12:00pm - 2:45pm CDT
|| katie schwarz