The Frisco Rotary Farmers Market
Frisco Rotary Farmers Market volunteers perform the following duties:
- Put up market signage
- Set out trash cans throughout market space
- Help vendors set-up their booths as needed
- Help set up Rotary Club of Frisco booth
- Sell beverages and food items at Rotary Club of Frisco booth
- Answer customer questions about hte market and vendors
- For special events, additional duties may be involved like selling tickets for activities or helping with children's activities.
- On occasion, volunteers may be asked to survey customers. Survey forms will be provided.
- Take down market signage
- Return trash cans to central location
- Help vendors take down their booths as needed
- Take down Rotary Club of Frisco booth
8821 4th St., Frisco, TX 75034 (Behind the Chambe...
|| Cindy Johnson