Thank you so much for your willingness to help us bring awareness to Mental Health issues this May. We appreciate your time and energy! Please bring a friend and your family to help spread the word about our FREE events.
We need help with the following events this year:
- May 1 Wellness Wheel: Exploring Integrative Options for Mental Wellness
- May 2 Ask Me Anything Night with Summit County high school students
- May 6 Building Communication Between Parents & Their Kids (in Spanish)
- May 7 How to Be the Perfect Parent with Dr. Brad Reedy
- May 9 Beautiful Boy (screening and panel discussion with PC Film)
- May 14 The S Word (screening and panel discussion)
- May 16 Voices of Grief (screening and panel discussion)
- May 19 Inside Out (matinee screening)
- May 22 Images of Resilence with Dr. Scott Langenecker
- May 29 Happy (screening and panel discussion)
For more detailed information on the events, go to Connect Summit County's calendar.
|| Faylene Weinman