ASKE Solutions, LLC
Who is eligible to receive a vaccine?
Individuals 18 and older.
What vaccine will be administered?
You are not eligible to receive a Moderna COVID-19 vaccine if:
- You are younger than 18 years old
- You have symptoms of COVID-19 on the day of the clinic
- You have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within 10 days of the clinic
- You have a history of severe allergic reaction (e.g., anaphylaxis) to a previous dose or component of the COVID-19 vaccine product
- You have received passive antibody therapy as treatment for COVID-19 within 90 days of the clinic
- You have received another vaccine within 14 days of the clinic
Once you have selected your visit date and time, go to www.askesolutions.com. At the top of the page you will find a link to our COVID information page. There you will find directions to our facility and links to the vaccine consent forms. Use the directions on the website as a guide to get here. Do not rely on mapping apps as they will often send you to the wrong location. Please bring the completed consent forms with you, as it will help the process run smoother.
If you have any trouble finding our location, or signing up for an appointment, please call us at 512-481-2753.
What to expect at your appointment:
**Allow at least 30 minutes for your appointment**
- Follow signs to vaccine registration.
- Once screened, you will be proved with COVID-19 vaccine education.
- After vaccination, you will be monitored for 15 minutes or 30 minutes if you have a history of severe allergic reaction.
- After 15 minutes you will be released and provided information in case of a reaction.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved emergency use authorization (EUA) that allows the Moderna COVID-19 vaccines to be distributed in the U.S. The vaccines are a series of two injections to be given 28 days apart. Once we have received our allocation of second doses from the state, we will beging reaching out to schedule those appointments.
There are a few instances in which you should consult with your physician before determining to take the vaccine:
- If you have a history of severe allergic reaction, i.e.: anaphylaxis.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should first consult with your physician.
- If you are immunocompromised, you should first consult with your physician.
- If you recently had an exposure to COVID-19, you should wait until the quarantine period ends.
- If currently positive for COVID-19, you should defer vaccine until recovered.
9:00am - 2:00pm CDT