South Church in Andover
"As we begin a slow reopening of our building and campus, the South Church Staff is excited to invite you to weekly, summer Gatherings on the Green! Beginning on July 8, you are invited to join others from South Church for an informal gathering of new and old friends. Gatherings will be scheduled each week from 6-8pm. In the event of rain, it will be bumped to Thursday at the same time. (In the event of rain again, it will be cancelled that week.) Four of the weeks will be open and lead by Dana, Jenn, Cathy or Alex. The other four weeks will be themed by demographics: Moms of Grade School Kids, Dads of Grade School Kids, Retirees, and Empty Nesters. As we're working to keep everyone safe, here are a few rules we've put in place:
- Gatherings will be limited to 15 and take place on the North Lawn (by the labyrinth).
- Those interested will sign up everyone coming from their household, including children.
- Households will social distance from one another when seated on the lawn.
- Attendees are invited to bring their own chairs/blankets and anything to eat or drink. Sharing is discouraged.
- The playground will be open for children only.
- The building will remain closed, including bathrooms.
If there is more interest than can be accomodated - we'll talk about that! Additionally, under these guidelines, small groups in the church are invited to sign up for meetings on the north lawn. More information about that will roll out soon, too.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to Linda or Pastor Alex.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Be sure to use the "quantity" drop down menu, when signing up, to indicate how many from your household will be joining you. Thank you!
|| South Church in Andover