The Position: CAWST Booth Host at Social Justice Film Festival Peace Village
Purpose of the Role:
Alongside a CAWST staff member, host a CAWST booth, sharing information on CAWST and how we address water and sanitation challenges globally. At this booth we will also be selling water bottles as part of our Gift Of Water campaign.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Share knowledge on CAWST and CAWST Wavemakers
- Engage people in discussion on water and sanitation
- Respond to questions on CAWST
- Sell water bottles as part of Gift of Water
- Track and log volunteer hours with the CAWST volunteer coordinator
Skills and Qualifications:
- Familiar with CAWST, able to give a brief intro on water and sanitation
- Friendly personality and keen to work with young people
- Passion to help CAWST spread the word about water & sanitation
- Organized and reliable
We will provide orientation and all supplies.
Timing: November 16 – 18, 2018 at River Park Church, 3818 – 14A Street SW
- Friday, November 16: 3:30 – 6 pm
- Saturday, November 17: 1 – 4 pm
- Saturday, November 17: 4 - 7 pm
- Sunday, November 18: 1 – 4 pm
- Sunday, November 18: 4 - 7 pm
Department and Supervision: Public Engagement and Donor Initiatives
If you are already a CAWST volunteer, and you would like to sign up, email [email protected]
If you are new to CAWST, please complete the volunteer sign up form and we will get you started.
All CAWST volunteers are invited to participate in a 4-day training workshop of their choice after completion of 40 volunteer hours. CAWST welcomes volunteers searching for work experience, and is happy to provide letters of reference to interested volunteers.