Totus Tuus SOC Volunteers 2018
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Totus Tuus! Please use the descriptions below to help you decide which positions to volunteer for. If you qualify for a registration discount (4 or more total hours) you will be notified via e-mail with the final discount amount for you. We will be in touch as the time gets closer, to review logistics of these positions. If you have questions, please e-mail us at [email protected].
- Sign In: Help distribute student name tags. Hand out reminders as needed.
- Sign Out: Collect and arrange name tags. Hand out reminders as needed.
- Hall Monitor: Will be positioned in hallway during class room sessions. PM shifts will also support/monitor recess duty.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: Tend to water table, filling water cups and monitoring water buckets. AM shift will also prepare snack/lunch for Tutus Tuus team with foods provided. Wipe tables after snack. PM shift will wipe down tables and vacuum after lunch.
- Pre and Post Potluck: Point contact, make sure paper products are available, dining area set up, and potluck items have a place to go. Facilitate clean up, wipe down tables and vacuum floor. Leave appropriate amount of chairs and tables up. Dinner will be 5:30pm-7:00pm
- Missionary Dinner: Provide dinner for the 4 Totus Tuus missionaries, either at the church, your home, or nearby location. Dinner needs to start promptly at 5:00pm, and end promptly by 6:00pm. You will be notified of any allergies the Friday before the program.
|| Juliette Frueh