This is the sign-up for In-House Homework Help for grades K-8.
DUE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC, WE REQUIRE THAT ALL STUDENTS WEAR A MASK AND MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANSING !
DROP OFF INSTRUCTIONS
- Please print out and fill in the Questionnaire form This form must be given to the office upon arrival.
- Please arrive exactly at the time of your slot. If you are late, we may not be able to offer you a different slot as we must limit the number of people in the room at any given time.
- Please arrive at the PARKING-SIDE Entrance and ring the doorbell.
- When our office staff opens the door, the child will be directed to the appropriate classroom. Parents will not be allowed to enter the premises.
PICK UP INSTRUCTIONS
- Please arrive exactly at the end of your child's slot, and WAIT OUTSIDE THE AUBURN STREET exit in the middle of the building
- Our staff will bring your child out to meet you at the door.
RULES AND LIMITATIONS
1. Sign-ups lock the day before to ensure teacher availability.
2. We require a 24-hour cancellation. Please cancel your slot reservation on-time. In case of an emergency, please email [email protected] as soon as possible. Repeated last-minute cancellation may cause forfeiting the right to use this complimentary service.
3. These sessions are not designed as tutoring services. Students are expected to attempt the homework problems on their own prior to coming in for help. Teachers or student helpers will assist with specific problems as needed. If your child needs frequent help with several topics each week, private one-on-one tutoring can be arranged.
4. Please note that as a complementary service, Homework Help is not available for students with past due accounts.
5. Please, ONE SLOT PER WEEK per child. On days of exceptionally high demand access to this service may be restricted to students who have used 4 slots per semester.