- Provides a welcoming atmosphere by ensuring all patrons are given professional and friendly customer service in a safe environment.
- Ushers will be assigned to a specific position or a designated location in the seating area.
Ushers are expected to treat all guests as individuals and provide answers to any and all questions.
Commitment: Volunteers are asked to commit to at least 3 events in the season.
Typical Shift: 30 minutes before doors time (Check IroquoisAmphitheater.com) . End of shift is typically 30 mins after the last act begins or 30 minutes after intermission.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Professional and clean image for guests
- Ability to work with a broad range of people
- Ability to work independently or as a team
- Ability to deal effectively with stressful situations
- Exhibits effective communication skills
- Must have access to a working email account
- Solid colored polo (preferred black, white or grey)
- Black or Khaki pants, shorts or skirts
- Closed toe shoes
- Non-logo baseball cap
- Plain, neutral colored sweater or jacket for inclement weather
- Ability to watch a good portion of each show worked
- Sense of pride to be involved with community events
- Social networking opportunities
Questions and Concerns
- Sending messages from SignupGenius.com automatically sends to my email (preferred)
- Email: [email protected]
- Office Phone: 502-368-5869
- Cell Phone: 502-558-1154 (Text Preferred on show days)
|| Sabrina Parrish