Westminster Presbyterian Church
Gift requests for Shelter and Playroom are listed at the bottom of this page.
Please read these instructions first.
Before purchasing any gifts:
Select one or more of the listed gifts by clicking "Sign up" next to the individual gift request you wish to fill. Then click "Submit and Sign Up" at the bottom of the page, and finish the signup process, which will ask for your contact info so we know who has signed up for what.
* Gifts must be dropped off at the church no later than Sunday, December 5.
* Gifts should be unwrapped.
* Drop off gifts in the church office, clearly marked or tagged "CM Wish List." Unlabeled gifts will be very hard to match with the right recipient.
Ordering gifts online for direct delivery to the church:
* When ordering gifts with the church's address as the delivery address, call Jennie Alt in the church office and tell her A) exactly what you are buying; and B) CM Wish List. Remember that online orders are often split into separate boxes or combined with other orders, so without an exact list of what we are expecting, it will be hard to figure out which items go with which other items and to whom they belong.
* Please order early, and when checking out, verify that the shipping will arrive in time. We must receive all gifts by December 5.
* Do not select a gift-wrapping option.
* If the checkout process allows, please include a note with the package again indicating what request the items are meant to be matched with. This will make much easier the process of sorting items and verifying which ones have arrived.
Thank you for supporting the Contact Ministries Shelters and Playroom.