UPDATE for those that are signing up past Sept 1st
We are entering phase two of the Groceries for Families program starting September 1st. This new phase will be Tuesday-Thursday, drop off times will be 9am-12pm, and it comes with a whole new shopping list. This new grocery list will total around $20.
Jubilee Friends Grocery Sign Up
Thank you for partnering with Jubilee REACH to provide groceries and hope to members of our community during this difficult time. By signing up, you will be purchasing about $35 worth of groceries from a set shopping list for a family in need and bringing it to Jubilee REACH on a scheduled day for distribution to the family. Drop off times Mon-Fri 9am-12pm and Saturday 8:00am-9:30am. This program currently is set to run through August 29th.
Families have been referred to Jubilee REACH primarily from the Bellevue School District and are struggling financially during this crisis. This help with groceries will provide vital food, as well as let their own money stretch further.
To see a day to day sneak peek check out our blog!: www.jubileereach.org/blog
Sign Up Instructions:
- Choose below your drop off date for groceries by clicking "Sign up" next to the corresponding date. Groceries are collected at the Jubilee REACH Center (14200 SE 13th Place, Bellevue WA 98007)
- Click “Submit and Sign Up” at the bottom of the page.
- On the next page, add your contact information and how many orders of groceries you’d like to bring.
- Click “Sign Up Now”
- You will then receive an email from Sarah ([email protected]) with the shopping list and instructions.
- On your chosen day, bring the grocery order(s) to the parking lot side of Jubilee REACH (14200 SE 13th Place, Bellevue, WA 98007).
Please reach out to Sarah if you have any questions.
14200 SE 13th Pl, Bellevue, WA 98007
|| Volunteer Manager