Welcome Shenendehowa UMC in person worship reservations!
“Let each of you look not to your own interests, but to the interests of others.”
In order to make a reservation for worship in the church, every person who will be attending must attest that they can answer “NO” to each of these questions:
- Have you experienced any symptoms of Covid-19 in the past 14 days including fever, coughing, chills, muscle pain, new loss of taste or smell, headache, sore throat or other flu-like symptoms?
- Have you tested positive for Covid-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you been in direct contact with anyone who tested positive or has shown symptoms of Covid-19 in the past 14 days?
- In the past 14 days have you visited a state now subject to NYS mandatory quarantine?
If anyone answers “YES” to any of these questions, please do NOT sign up for worship at this time. For the safety of all, please wait to join us in person until you can answer “NO” and instead, join us virtually at www.shenumc.org on Sunday at 9:00 a.m.
By making a reservation for in person worship, you are attesting “NO” to the questions above and agreeing to:
- Re-attest to the screening questions above
- Have your temperature taken and not enter the building if your temperature exceeds 100.4
- Wear a face covering the entire time you are in the church building
- Practice social distancing before, during and after the service
To Make a Reservation:
- Only 1 person should respond for your family.
- Review the seating chart below to assist in deciding where you will feel most comfortable sitting.
- To get started, click on the red “RSVP NOW” button below.
- There are slots available for families of 1-5 people; be sure to include yourself in the count and choose seating that best accommodates your family.
- Do not fill anything in the box labeled “Public Comments”; it is labeled “optional”.
- In the text box labeled “My Comments”, be sure to list the first and last names of everyone in your family (including yourself) who will be attending. This will be used for contact tracing if necessary.
- Submit Reservation.
- A confirmation will be sent to the email address you provided when registering.
- Please check your reservation for accuracy; if there are any issues, please call the church office.
If you have any special seating needs (wheelchair, walker etc.) please contact the church office at 518-371-7964.
Arriving at Church:
- Please plan to enter through Door F.
- We ask you to arrive 20-30 minutes prior to the beginning of worship so we can affirm your answers to the health survey and direct you to your pew in a timely manner
- If you are sick or feeling ill on Saturday, please do not come to church on Sunday.
We recognize you may not be comfortable returning to church and invite you to continue worshiping online at Shenumc.org.
Thank you for your cooperation in making our re-gathering for worship in the sanctuary a safe and enjoyable experience!