St. James the Greater Families
Trunk or Treat Covid Style!
St. James the Greater would like to provide a safe opportunity for our children to trick or treat this year. We'll be hosting a Trunk or Treat on October 31st from 3:00-5:00. To keep us all safe, we will have safety measures in place that we ask all participants to abide by.
- Sanitizer will be given out as families arrive
- Masks must be worn
- All candy will be prepackaged and given out by the trunk owners so many hands will not reach into each bowl.
- Trunks will be spread apart throughout the grass to allow for social distancing
- Families will be given a time slot to attend to limited numbers of people at one time.
- Please be mindful of social distancing.
|| Kelly Beaudrie