New Brighton Community Center
Open pickleball is back at New Brighton Community Center. Reservations are required in order for our facility to operate under the Governors Executive Order.
- Please review the available time slots below and click on the "Sign Up" button.
- Check in at the Guest Service desk. Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your timeslot.
- The cost is $4 per individual per day. Payment will be collected at the Guest Service desk when you check in.
- Each person must sign themselves up individually.
- 18 people max (3 courts will be setup).
- It is recommended individuals of separate households maintain a social distance of 6ft when possible.
- Please bring your own paddle. Nets and balls will be provided.
- Face coverings are required at all times, even while playing pickleball. Face coverings must cover both your mouth and nose.
- Please remember to cancel your reservation if you cannot make it! You can do so through your email confirmation or by calling the NBCC at 651-638-2130, Option 6.
New Brighton Community Center Staff