The Gymnasium is open for members only. Reservations are required in order for our facility to operate under the Governors Executive Order.
- Please review the available time slots below and click on the "Sign Up" button.
- Check in at the Guest Service desk. Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your timeslot.
- Each person must sign themselves up individually; you are only allowed one timeslot per day.
- 8 people max (2 people per hoop).
- It is recommended individuals of separate households maintain a social distance of 6 ft.
- Games such as Horse, Around the World, or Knockout are some examples.
- No basketball check out, you must bring your own ball.
- Masks are required at all times, even while working out. The mask must cover both your mouth and nose.
- Please remember to cancel your reservation if you cannot make it! You can do so through your email confirmation or by calling the NBCC at 651-638-2130, Option 6.
New Brighton Community Center Staff