See Eric, room 226, for questions/scheduling or email [email protected].
Refer to the following CRITERIA for your signups:
1. You may signup for a week or two consecutive weeks of the 210 Gallery calendar except where two-week exhibit blocks currently exist. May not combine two-week blocks with adjacent single exhibit weeks.
2. All exhibit dates, unless otherwise noted, start on Saturday and end on the appropriate following Wednesday evening [4 p.m.].
3. Scheduled Uninstalls and Clean-up are on Thursdays.
4. Installs for the next exhibit occur on Fridays.
5. Make your special requests like painting the walls or floors to [email protected] upon signup, meaning asap.
6. If you want access to the gallery outside of regular gallery hours to install/uninstall, you must check out a key with Eric or Rick in the 226 Gallery Office.
7. When reserving a gallery exhibit slot, you are responsible for installing and uninstalling your work on Friday before the opening date and on Thursday following its closing.
8. If for some reason, you cannot fulfill your reservation, you must notify the gallery office a minimum of two weeks before your opening date.
9. All cancellations not falling within the allotted two weeks will prohibit the student or group from exhibiting in any of our galleries for the remainder of the academic school year. (210 Gallery, Glass Gallery, and Murfree Gallery at the Rutherford County Property Assessor's office)
Student Galleries' Availability Begins: Friday, August 19
Semester: Fall 2022
Dates: Fall Semester 2022 (Term Dates: August 22 - December 8)
Time: M-F 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m., Saturday – 11:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.