HDFFA Harvest Team
Join the High Desert Food & Farm Alliance for a squash and cauliflower harvesting event Tuesday, August 2nd from 8:00 am - 10:00 am at Seed to Table in Sisters, OR! All produce harvested will be part of HDFFA's Grow & Give program and be distributed through NeighborImpact, our local food bank network. Volunteers are responsible for their own transportation to and from the farm. Volunteers may also have the opportunity to take produce home as a thank you for all your hard work! Please email [email protected] if you have any questions.
- Clothing: Wear clothes that are okay to get dirty, are appropriate for farmwork, and keep you sun protected (hats, sunglasses, sunscreen encouraged). Please check the weather prior to the event so you know what types of layers will be needed.
- Footwear: Close-toe shoes are best but sturdy sandals are okay. Shoes may get dirty and wet.
- Gardening Gloves: HDFFA has some available, please bring your own if you have them!
- Bring Water Bottles to stay hydrated: Water bottle refill station may be available.
- Family Friendly: Children are welcome, but must be supervised at all times
- Bring a bag to take veggies home
Address: 998 E Black Butte Ave, Sisters, OR 97759
Take US-20 W to N Locust St in Sisters
Follow N Locust St and E Black Butte Ave to N Dee Wright St. The farm is through a green gate and along a dirt two track. Seed to Table is the farm on your right as you are driving in on the dirt road. Look for the green HDFFA Ford F150 and meet up by the washing station!
Call Abigail at (541) 610-6046 if you have any questions or need additional assistance with directions.
8:00am - 10:00am PDT
Seed to Table
998 E Black Butte Ave, Sisters, OR 97759