HDFFA Harvest Team
Join the High Desert Food & Farm Alliance for one or more harvesting events at Well Rooted Farms! Produce harvested may include tomatoes, carrots, winter squash, and more as well as helping our farmers clear out their fields for the season! All produce harvested will be part of HDFFA's Grow & Give program and be distributed through NeighborImpact, our local food bank network. Volunteers will also have the opportunity to take produce home as a thank you for all your hard work! Please email [email protected] if you have any questions.
Three Events! Dates/Times:
- Tuesday, September 28: 9 am - 11:30 am
- Tuesday, October 5, 9 am - 11:30 am
- Tuesday, October 12, 9 am - 11:30 am
Sign up below for one or both!
Well Rooted Farms
- Masks: Due to the Oregon mask mandate, masks will be required for this event when volunteers are not physically distanced from others
- Clothing: Wear clothes that are okay to get dirty, are appropriate for farmwork, and keep you sun protected (hats, sunglasses, sunscreen encouraged). Please check the weather prior to the event so you know what types of layers will be needed.
- Footwear: Close-toe shoes are best but sturdy sandals are okay. Shoes may get dirty and wet.
- Gardening Gloves & Harvest Knives: HDFFA has some available, please bring your own if you have them!
- Bring Water Bottles: Water bottle refill station will be available.
- Family Friendly: Children are welcome, but must be supervised at all times
- Bring a bag to take veggies home
65900 White Rock Loop, Bend, OR 97703