Happy 2019 -- It's time to get the ball rolling. How can you help us this year?
- You are NOT required have to have a SRHS student to volunteer.
- We NEED families from ALL grades.
- Once you sign up for a team, we will contact you, answer any questions and let you know about any scheduled workdays.
- On each planned workday you can sign up for as little as 1 hour up to all day.
- I apologize for the short Team Descriptions. I had limited space to write them. Please contact me for more specifics.
- Most of our Event Teams will schedule a couple of weekend workdays each month until May.
- Some teams; the tasks can be completed via e-mail/phone.
Please feel free to ask questions. You can reach me (DeAnna) at [email protected]
- We would like to encourage our local community to come out and give us a hand. Please pass this sign up along to anyone/group you feel might wish to contribute to our Santa Rosa High School Safe & Sober event.
- Sign Ups for Night Of The Party will be sent out closer to the event date.
Please help us get this ball rolling.