TWO DAY MASTERCLASS - 10/04 (8:00am to 5:00pm), 10/05 (8:00am to 12:00pm)
PLEASE SELECT ONE OF THE AVAILABLE "SIGN UP" OPTIONS BELOW BEFORE SUBMITTING THIS FORM
With the explosion of 3D digital technologies in the orthodontic industry, efficient digital workflow systems have become an integral component for the successful 3D digital orthodontic practice.
Dr Lin and his team will instruct on how they implemented and utilized 3D imaging/CBCT, mastered the 2-minute intraoral scan, their impression free practices, created a 3D printing lab (Structo, Envision TEC, and Form2), and fabricated all orthodontic appliances off of 3D printed models (including 3D printed IDB trays). Most importantly they have created an efficient and cost-effective DIY aligner system as an alternative to Invisalign for all of their patients.
This course will be customized based on a pre-seminar questionnaire sent to all attendees.
- (Limit 15 Doctors – Key team members are highly encouraged to attend to learn and implement the systems)
- Easy, 5 Minute drive from Austin Straubel International Airport
- Shuttle services to and from the event included
- Private Dinner Reception at Lodge Kohler
- Suggested Lodging at Lodge Kohler, available here: https://www.lodgekohler.com
8:00am - 5:00pm CDT
1839 Scheuring Rd, De Pere, WI 54115
|| Dr. Lin - OSGB