Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
This sign up provides one session reservation to access the Therapy Pool at the Ridge Recreation Center (6613 S. Ward St., Littleton, CO 80127). One reservation per person per day.
- Preregistration is required.
- Designed for patrons needing warmer temperature for therapeutic necessity. Children are NOT permitted in this pool unless accompanied by a therapist or parent AND are using the pool for therapeutic needs. Please be considerate of our patrons with therapeutic needs and enjoy your leisure activities in our activity and lap pools.
- Social Distancing compliance is required.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times for all activity. Review the Mask Order details. You should take your mask off while swimming in the pool, but you must put it back on while you are not swimming.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes early. Check-in can be completed anytime during the time block, however all guests must exit by the end of the scheduled swim session, no congregating inside or outside of the facility.
- When arriving at the facility, your group will be verified at the facilities south entrance to confirm your reservation, then once the facility opens you will be allowed to proceed to the pool.
- All patrons must have a reservation. No unpaid "spectators" will be allowed. No Drop-ins will be allowed at the facility without preregistration.
- Guests should come ready to swim in proper swim attire as lockers and changing areas will be blocked off.
- We encourage you to bring plenty of water and any snacks you may want.
- Showers and restrooms will be available.
CANCELLATIONS: Due to popularity and limited capacities, we ask that if you need to cancel a reservation, you do so within 24 hours of the start time through your SignUpGenius account. This will release your spot(s) for others to enjoy.
FEES: Upon arrival you will be required to pay for entry. You will be able to utilize your active Foothills passes or multi-visit cards. You may also pay per visit with cash or credit card. View Daily Admission Fees and Pass Options.
What you need to know before arriving
COVID-19 Policy for Participation: For the health and safety of our community members, participants, volunteers and employees, it is a requirement for anyone participating in any Foothills class, activity, event to:
- Maintain physical distancing to a minimum of six feet from others.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times for all activity. You will not be admitted into the facility without one.
- May be subject to a temperature check upon arrival.
- Adhere to all public health orders set forth by the State of Colorado and/or Jefferson County Public Health.
- Understand that Foothills doesn’t want to turn you away, but we will if necessary.
- If you are feeling unwell at all, please call us and do not attend class.
These requirements may be amended at any time based on current conditions and changes issued by State or local public health orders.