Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
This sign up provides one 90-minute session reservation to access the Activity Pool at the Ridge Recreation Center (6613 S. Ward St., Littleton, CO 80127). One reservation per person per day.
- PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. To adhere to physical distancing requirements, every individual (babies included) MUST have a reservation. Youth, not yet walking, are free. If you bring more people than indicated on your reservation, we will not be able to accommodate you and you will be turned away.
- Social Distancing compliance is required.
- Face Coverings are required during check in and while moving about the facility and common spaces, but can be removed for physical activity including swimming.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes early. Check-in can be completed anytime during the time block, however all guests must exit by the end of the scheduled swim session, no congregating inside or outside of the facility.
- When arriving at the facility, your group will be verified at the facilities south entrance to confirm your reservation, then once the facility opens you will be allowed to proceed to the pool.
- All patrons must have a reservation. No unpaid "spectators" will be allowed. No Drop-ins will be allowed at the facility without preregistration.
- Guests should come ready to swim in proper swim attire as lockers and changing areas will be blocked off.
- It is encouraged to bring plenty of water and any snacks you may want.
- Showers and restrooms will be available.
CURRENT CHANNEL (during open swim) – Operational Protocols:
- Due to the limited capacity and social distancing requirements all patrons in the current channel must swim with the the current.
YELLOW WATER SLIDE – Operational Protocols:
- Slide dispatcher will wear a mask.
- Riders under 48 inches tall are not permitted on this ride.
- Riders will adhere to all posted attraction rules.
- Riders will maintain social distancing between other households by waiting in line near designated waiting markers on the slide tower.
WATER PLAYSCAPE – Operational Protocols: Playscape is open and will be cleaned/disinfected after every reservation block.
WATER WALKING in the current channel (8:00-9:30 a.m.) – Operational Protocols:
- Due to the limited capacity and social distancing requirements the following schedule is in place for the 8:00-9:30 a.m. WATER WALKING reservation block:
- 8:00-8:45 a.m. = all walkers must walk against the current
- 8:45-9:30 a.m. = all walkers must walk with the current
CANCELLATIONS: Due to popularity and limited capacities, we ask that if you need to cancel a reservation, you do so within 24 hours of the start time through your SignUpGenius account. This will release your spot(s) for others to enjoy.
FEES: Upon arrival you will be required to pay for entry. You will be able to utilize your active Foothills passes or multi-visit cards. You may also pay per visit with cash or credit card. View Daily Admission Fees and Pass Options. Youth, not yet walking, are free.
What you need to know before arriving
COVID-19 Policy for Participation: For the health and safety of our community members, participants, volunteers and employees, it is a requirement for anyone participating in any Foothills class, activity, event to:
- Maintain physical distancing to a minimum of six feet from others.
- Face coverings are required to be worn by patrons when entering the facility, in common spaces and when exiting. Face coverings can be removed during participation in physical activity only. Please provide your own face covering, you will not be admitted into the facility without one.
- May be subject to a temperature check upon arrival.
- Adhere to all public health orders set forth by the State of Colorado and/or Jefferson County Public Health.
- Understand that Foothills doesn’t want to turn you away, but we will if necessary.
- If you are feeling unwell at all, please call us and do not attend class.
These requirements may be amended at any time based on current conditions and changes issued by State or local public health orders.