Reservations for this activity may be made 5 days in advance.
- Parent/Child Drop-in is for ages 5 and UNDER with parent required in attendance. Currently offered Monday-Friday.
- Drop-in Gymnastics is for ages 5 and OLDER, parent required to attend with children ages 5-9. Currently offered on Saturdays.
Sign up provides 1-hour parent/child and all ages Gymnastics Drop-in at Lilley Gulch Recreation Center (6147 S. Holland Way, Littleton, CO 80123). One reservation per person per day.
- Preregistration is required.
- Use this time to practice or play in the gymnastics center. A staff member will be in the gym to supervise - this is not an organized class.
- No spectators will be allowed in the lobby due to group size restrictions. Parent/Guardian MUST be present in the gym at all times for participants ages 5-9.
- For the safety of young children, NO ONE over 5 years of age will be allowed in the gymnastics center during parent/child drop in.
- Only 15 participants allowed with only one parent/guardian per participant.
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes early. Check-in can be completed any time during the session, however guests must exit by the end of the scheduled drop in time. No congregating inside or outside of the facility.
- Social distancing compliance is required.
- Masks are required to be worn indoors at all times for all activity. Review the Mask Order details.
- All patrons must have a reservation. No unpaid “spectators” will be allowed. No walk ins will be allowed at facility without pre-registration.
- Guests should come with a filled water bottle; filler station is available, but fountains are not.
Cancellations: Due to popularity and limited capacities, we ask that if you need to cancel a reservation, you do so within 24 hours of the start time through your SignUpGenius account. This will release your spot(s) for others to enjoy.
FEES: Upon arrival you will be required to pay for entry. You will be able to utilize your active Foothills passes or multi-visit cards. You may also pay per visit with cash or credit card. View Daily Admission Fees and Pass Options.
What you need to know before arriving
COVID-19 Policy for Participation: For the health and safety of our community members, participants, volunteers and employees, it is a requirement for anyone participating in any Foothills class, activity, event to:
- Maintain physical distancing to a minimum of six feet from others.
- Masks are required to be worn indoors at all times for all activity. You will not be admitted into the facility without one.
- May be subject to a temperature check upon arrival.
- Adhere to all public health orders set forth by the State of Colorado and/or Jefferson County Public Health.
- Understand that Foothills doesn’t want to turn you away, but we will if necessary.
- If you are feeling unwell at all, please call us and do not attend class.
These requirements may be amended at any time based on current conditions and changes issued by State or local public health orders.