This sign up provides access to Pickleball and Inline Hockey sessions at the Foothills Fieldhouse (3606 South Independence Street, Denver, CO 80235). One reservation per person per day.
- Reservations may be made 7 days in advance, so open reservation slots will begin to appear below on August 8 (pickleball) and August 14 (inline hockey).
- Rental equipment will not be available, except for pickleballs and pucks. Please bring your own pickleball paddle and inline hockey gear.
- Pickleball will be offered as a 90-minute session on Saturday afternoon.
- Inline-Hockey will be offered as a 2-hour session and is for drop-in use only. NO games/organized practices are allowed.
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes early or stay more than 15 minutes after drop-in sessions. You may arrive anytime during the session, however all guests must exit by the end of the scheduled session, no congregating inside or outside of the facility.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times for all activity. Review the Mask Order details.
- Pre registration is required and please note all times are first come, first serve.
- When arriving to facility you will stop at front desk to confirm reservation, and pay your drop-in fee.
- All patrons must have a reservation and be participating in the activity. No "spectators" will be allowed.
- Restrooms will be open. Locker Rooms will only be open for inline hockey drop-in sessions (6 people per Locker Room)
- Participants should come workout ready, dressed to exercise with a filled water bottle, filler stations are available but fountains are not.
CANCELLATIONS: Due to popularity and limited capacities, we ask that if you need to cancel a reservation, you do so within 24 hours of the start time through your SignUpGenius account. This will release your spot(s) for others to enjoy.
FEES: Upon arrival you will be required to pay for entry. You will be able to utilize your active Foothills passes or multi-visit cards. You may also pay per visit with cash or credit card. View Daily Admission Fees and Pass Options.
What you need to know before arriving
COVID-19 Policy for Participation: For the health and safety of our community members, participants, volunteers and employees, it is a requirement for anyone participating in any Foothills class, activity, event to:
- Maintain physical distancing to a minimum of six feet from others.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times for all activity. You will not be admitted into the facility without one.
- May be subject to a temperature check upon arrival.
- Adhere to all public health orders set forth by the State of Colorado and/or Jefferson County Public Health.
- Understand that Foothills doesn’t want to turn you away, but we will if necessary.
- If you are feeling unwell at all, please call us and do not attend class.
These requirements may be amended at any time based on current conditions and changes issued by State or local public health orders.