Are you living with pain? What if you could feel better?
If living with ongoing pain is keeping you from doing the things you want to do, this 6-week workshop can help give you the tools and strategies to manage your pain. If you’re 18 or older and have or live with someone who has chronic pain, this program is for you!
• Short-term goal setting & planning
• Relaxation & breathing
• Medication usage & evaluation treatments
• Quality sleep & fatigue management
• Stress and depression management
• Healthy eating and nutrition
• Decision-making & problem-solving
• Fitness for exercise and fun
• Communicating effectively with friends, family, and your medical team
This program does not replace existing treatments, but serves to complement a participant’s current medical treatment plan, and is not meant for a person who has pain medication addiction issues.
Cost: No fee
1:00pm - 3:30pm CST
Grace Lutheran Church
202 W Grand Ave, Eau Claire, WI 54703
|| Eau Claire County ADRC